Clutter causes stress, which creates a domino effect no wants in their life. So it’s time for some spring cleaning, but don’t forget one important area. As you declutter your home, it’s time to do the same to your online presence. Here’s what you do.
- On Facebook, dump old game posts and people you have never interacted with…maybe they are old gaming friends you totally forgot about.
- Turn off notifications, unfollow people, and dump pages you no longer look at.
- Delete the app off your phone. Think of it as mental decluttering.
- Clean up the contact list on your phone. Just a side project, but a good one.
- How many emails do you have sitting in your inbox? Time to clean out the old junk!
Source: Psychology Today