If you’re moving, downsizing, or just trying to de-clutter, sometimes you need to get rid of your stuff. Having a garage sale is a good way to do it if you live in the suburbs, but it’s also a huge process. Thankfully, we now have apps like these that can help us sell our stuff with ease and make us money, too - all with just a few clicks.
- CPlus - This third-party app lets you buy and sell on Craigslist right from your phone.
- Gone - This app really does all the work for you - Gone posts, sells, and ships your stuff. They’ll make you a good offer and even pick your items up at your home.
- Letgo - This app is for buying and selling locally in your own city and they let you sell almost anything - even cars!
- Mercari - This app started in Japan and is now available in the U.S. and they reach a wider audience by allowing you to buy and sell beyond your local area. Mercari also holds payment to the seller until the buyer gets and rates the item, making it safer for buyers.
- OfferUp - Like Letgo, this app is for buying and selling locally. It’s like a virtual yard sale, but so much less work.
- Poshmark - Have a closet that’s stuffed with things you never wear but think other people would like? This app can help you sell your clothes. Take a photo, upload your item and millions of shoppers will see it. Poshmark just takes a small commission for listing your stuff.