To put all those empty candy wrappers in perspective, here’s a list of how many jumping jacks it takes to burn off some of our favorite treat/fun size Halloween treats, based on a 150-pound woman:
- 3 Musketeers - It has 63 calories, so it takes eight minutes or 420 jumping jacks
- Almond Joy - 80 calories, so 534 jumping jacks, or eight minutes, 54 seconds
- Butterfinger - 85 calories, nine minutes, 24 seconds, or 567 jumping jacks
- Jelly Belly Jellybeans - Just 35 calories, so only four minutes or 234 jumping jacks
- Kit Kat - It has 70 calories, so you’ll be doing jumping jacks for seven minutes and 48 seconds or 467 jumping jacks
- Peanut M&Ms - They have 90 calories, so get ready to work - you’ll need to do 600 jumping jacks, or do them for 10 minutes
- Nerds - This childhood favorite is only 50 calories, so five minutes and 36 seconds of jumping jacks, or 334 of them.
- Snickers - These 80 calories are so tasty, you won’t mind the eight minutes and 54 seconds of jumping jacks, or 534 of them.
- SweeTarts - This is the lowest calorie option on the list at just 10, so you’d only have to do 67 jumping jacks, or do them for one minute and six seconds.