You have to be financially compatible or your marriage could sink. Money is a top reason for divorce, after all. Here are the questions to ask each other before your wedding plans start to come together.
- What are your spending habits? If one of you is a budgeter and the other plays fast and loose, you’ll have to compromise.
- What is your attitude towards money.
- What are your financial values?
- How do you pay your bills?
- What are your financial goals?
- What kind of debt do you have and will we merge?
There is a lot to think about!