Are you in a holiday rut? Feel like your holidays are basic? Well, there a few easy and new trends this holiday season to make your life better.
From ditching the tree to the menorah there’s an alternative way to set your holiday apart from the rest.
These eight new trends are the most pinned and saved ideas on the Internet:
- Festive Fruit Save a tree and the space and opt for decorating a pineapple this year!
- Hitting the (Champagne) Bar Dress up that bottle of champagne by adding a few items to the table like liqueurs, juices, fruits, and herbs to make it pop.
- Crowd-Pleasing Pies Warm pies and fruit crumbles are the go-to dessert for the season. Try ditching the pie pan and use a slab recipe instead.
- Trading in Bling for a DIY Driftwood Menorah Instead of using the formal gold menorah, you can opt for drilling holes into a piece of driftwood for a modern and casual feel.
- A Neutral, Natural Holiday Table The days of red and green table-scapes are gone. Try a frayed burlap table runner, woven placemates, and some chunky wood candleholders.
- Easy, Cheesy Finger Foods Cheese is always on trend, but try changing up the basic baked brie with a some one-bite goodies.
- Bucking the Tree For an eco-friendly tree this year, people are opting for stress-free solutions like hanging a print tree printed canvas or decorating a cactus.
- Get Lit (After Getting Lit) Recycle those empty wine bottles from the holiday parties into candleholders.
- Wrapping Paper With a Tropical Touch DIY wrapping paper made with white butchers paper, black paint and bamboo leaves is chic and adds a special touch to gifts.