You do just about everything with your friends so why not set some group resolutions to keep each other motivated throughout the New Year?
What kind of resolutions can you make as a group? Here are seven great ideas just to get you started:
- Make Healthier Life Choices – This means more than just going to the gym the date after New Years. Try eliminating toxic relationships from your life or meditating.
- Chip Away At Those Student Loan Debts – You can all help each other to chip away at the debt. Maybe one less drink at happy hour!
- Forgive A Shared Enemy – Forgiveness doesn’t mean you have to become buddy-buddy, but forgiveness helps you move forward with a cleansed conscience.
- Travel To More Places – It doesn’t mean heading off to foreign lands, maybe just a day trip to a new city. Get out there and explore with your friends!
- Face Your Fears – You don’t have to conquer them all, but face one as a team. The more people you have with you the less frightening those fears seem.
- Stay Away From An Ex Or An Undeserving Person – It’s time to cut the cord. Make sure your friends are there to help you stay strong!
- Invest In Yourself – Take a class, learn a new skill, and take your besties with you.
Source: Elite Daily