Thanks to smartphones and devices, we’re connected all the time these days, but it’s still easy to lose touch with friends and loved ones when life gets busy. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Show your besties you’re thinking of them with these old-fashioned ways to communicate and stay connected.
- Invite friends over, just because - We don’t need an occasion to have a get-together, so don’t wait for a reason to invite your besties over.
- Mail a hand-written note - Taking the time to write out a short note and mail it to a friend will make her day and it’ll really stand out from the rushed way we typically text to communicate.
- Call her - How long has it been since you heard your friend’s voice? Too long, so pick up the phone and tell her that.
- Show up unannounced at your buddy’s house - She’ll probably be shocked for a minute, but then she’ll most likely be thrilled to see your face at her door. Bonus if you arrive with cupcakes, wine, or both.
- Send a care package - If you can’t show up at your friend’s house for a visit, surprise her with a good old-fashioned care package. She’ll love coming home to find a box from you in the mail filled with goodies and love. Maybe you’ll even get lucky and she’ll send one to you!