High School graduations will be happening in just a few weeks, so it’s likely most seniors already know where they’re going to college. But if your soon-to-be graduate is still deciding, a new report reveals which schools are the best out there, so it may just sway their decision, if they are smart enough that is.
College Consensus has just come out with their list of the Best Colleges and Universities 2018, making their picks based on a combination of the latest results from the most respected college rankings and thousands of real student reviews, kind of like a “Rotten Tomatoes” for colleges.
The site ranks more than 300 colleges, but coming out on top is, shocker, Harvard University, with Stanford University coming in second, and MIT coming in third.
Top Ten Best Colleges For 2018(click here for the complete list)
- Harvard University - Cambridge, MA
- Stanford University - Stanford, CA
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Cambridge, MA
- Amherst College - Amherst, MA
- Yale University - New Haven, CT (tie)
- Pomona College - Claremont, CA (tie)
- Williams College - Williamstown, MA
- Bowdoin College - Brunswick, ME (tie)
- Princeton University - Princeton, NJ (tie)
- Claremont McKenna College - Claremont, CA
Source: College Consensus