There’s nothing more relaxing than staying in bed. You can nap, read, look at your device, and even exercise.
As long as you have a pillow, your comfy haven is actually a great place to work out and be lazy at the same time. So, beat the system with these five routines.
- 5-Minute Inner Thighs & Abs in Bed– Created by Joanna Soh. No need for bands or weights.
- Pillow Workout For Lazy Days At Home– Cassey Ho gave us this one – it works your abs and glutes.
- 11-Minute Pillow Abs– This is a pure core workout.
- At Home Pillow Workout– This one does require you to crawl out of bed for a 30 second challenge. In less than one minute you’ll have a full body workout. Really.
- The Angry Workout– You have to leave your bed for this one, but you also get to get all that anger out of your system. After 20-minutes, it’s back to snoozing.
Did we mention this serves as a good reason to buy top-notch pillows? Winning!
Source: Elite Daily