While the most important thing to most people when picking a restaurant is the food, there’s no doubt ambiance and décor play a big role in a person’s dining experience. If you’re looking for a great view when eating out, OpenTable knows just the place for you, well, the 100 places.
The online reservation site has come out with their annual list of the 100 Most Scenic Restaurants in the Country. It was compiled by looking at more than 12 million reviews of more than 28,000 restaurants in the U.S.
Overall, restaurants in 25 states made this year’s list, with California once again nabbing the most with 28. Florida is the second-most represented state with 13, followed by New York with seven.
Among the restaurants making the list:(click here for the entire 100)
- Beachcomber Cafe – Crystal Cove – Newport Coast, California
- Columbia Restaurant – SandKey – Clearwater, Florida
- Eiffel Tower – Las Vegas, Nevada
- George's Ocean Terrace – San Diego, California
- Honu Seafood and Pizza – Lahaina, Hawaii
- RiverPark – New York, New York
- Sunset Terrace – Omni Grove Park Inn – Asheville, North Carolina
- Top of the Hub – Boston, Massachusetts
- Ulele – Tampa, Florida
- Vivace Restaurant – Tucson, Arizona