When it comes to salad, some of us have a love/hate relationship with it. We know it’s good for us and can be really tasty when you add enough good stuff to it, but most of the time that bag of greens turns to mush in the fridge before we ever get around to eating it. And the people of Twitter feel the same way. Here are some tweets about salad we can all relate to.
- “Oh, we’re $16 now.” - Salads
- “Accidentally just ate a full leaf of my kale salad that had NO dressing on it so now I no longer fear death or Gwyneth Paltrow.”
- “Buying salad is all fun and games until you have to eat it.”
- “Dress for the salad you want.”
- “Do you ever feel like you’ve been eating a salad for like hours and you’re still only half way done? WHEN WILL IT END?”
- “I long to go back in time and revel in that feeling of desperate optimism that swept over me six days ago when I bought this bag of spinach.”
- “If I order a salad, it should come chopped, I already did all of the hard work of ordering a salad and should not be expected to do more.”
- Wear Fitbit
- Pack gym clothes
- Pack salad
- Go to work
- Eat donut
- Go out for lunch
- Skip gym
- Rinse and Repeat.