Father’s Day is Sunday. According to new survey, becoming your father may be inevitable.
A new survey finds:
- 68% of men say they feel more like their father every year.
- The average man becomes their father at age 37.
- Traits they get from their dad include:
- 37% say they take their grilling seriously because of pops.
- 35% are handy because of skills they learned from dad.
- 28% are really into corny jokes because of their dad.
- 25% grunt when getting off the couch.
- 25% fall asleep on the couch with the game on like their father.
- 22% mute TV commercials like their father did.
Speaking of Father's day., here's a few of the top things dads want for Father’s Day.
- An ice-cold beer (36%)
- Juicy steak dinner (35%)
- Glass of whiskey (31%)
- Phone call from his family (31%)
- Peace and quiet (30%)
Lots more details at SWNS Digital.
Photo: Getty Images North America