Having goals is usually a good thing, but relationship goals,are a bit trickier. Experts say you shouldn’t set goals based on other couples or your parents.
What you see on the surface may not be reality. Here are some common relationship goals to avoid.
- Never fighting
- Never going to bed angry
- Making each other the centers of your universes. The universe should start with “me”
- Trying to be the “cool” couple
- Being together all the time
- Setting up a weekly date night
- Aligning your futures
- Splitting everything 50/50
Photo Credit: Getty Images