A new poll finds, 62% of Americans would think twice about starting a relationship with somebody who doesn’t like the same room conditions as they do while sleeping.
What are some of those conditions?
- 42% of people say they like to sleep in a warm room, while 44% want their room colder.
- 43% want to keep the window open when they sleep, while 40% would rather have it closed.
- Mattresses are another cause for debate, with 41% preferring softer mattresses, and only 26% preferring hard ones.
- 42% of people like to sleep with the TV on, while 58% sleep with it off.
But not everyone is willing to give up on a relationship because of differing sleep preferences.
- In fact, the average respondent in a relationship will suffer through 26 sleepless nights to accommodate their partner’s sleeping preferences.
Photo Credit: Getty Image