Being stuck inside with the family for days can leave you feeling bored. Here are some ideas to add into your weekly mix without leaving the house.
- Breakfast for dinner – It’s always fun to mix up a meal!
- Have a picnic - Just because you can’t leave home doesn’t mean you don’t have options. Plan a floor picnic, a balcony picnic with all your favorite snack foods.
- Challenge someone in the house to a cook-off with random pantry ingredients - A little friendly kitchen competition can be fun and a good way to use up whatever you have on-hand.
- Bring the spa to you -A little DIY spa day is a great way to unwind and practice some self-care with the family, deep condition your hair, paint your nails!
- Virtually tour museums, attractions, and world wonders - Have you always wanted to see the view from the top of the Eiffel Tower? Now you can with Google Arts & Culture Street View feature. There are all kinds of museums, theaters, and attractions you can check out from the comfort of your couch.
- Have a dress-fancy party in your kitchen – It’s great hanging in PJs all day, but if you feel like getting dressed up, turn the occasion into a kitchen cocktail party!