Photo: Getty Images
This is where we are. People are dyeing their hair with Kool-Aid. Yes, it works, but it's messy and takes awhile. Then again most of have plenty of time on her hands. Here's a few tips:
- Warning - this process can be really messy, so wear an old t-shirt and be careful where you lay your head because it could stain.
- Step 1:Microwave conditioner in bowl or mug for around 30 seconds.
- Step 2: Make a paste out of heated conditioner and several packets of Kool-Aid.
- Step 3: Section off hair you want to color.
- Step 4: Use dye brush or fingers to apply paste to sections of hair.
- Step 5: Cover colored hair with shower cap or plastic bag and leave it on for three to eight hours, depending on how bright you want your hue to be.
- Step 6: Take shower cap or bag off and rinse with cool water.
- Step 7: Style as usual.
Good luck and as the Kool-Aid man would say, "Oh yeah!"