There’s certainly a lot to deal with and get used to when you are a new parent, and a new survey reveals just how many challenges moms and dads face in that first year as parents.
An SWNS Digital survey of 2,000 parents finds:
- In the first year of a child’s life, parents face about 34 tough decisions each week, which results in 1,750 difficult decisions before their baby turns one.
- According to moms and dads, the most difficult decision parents face in year one is picking a name for their child (34%), along with:
- Breastfeeding versus using formula (34%)
- Figuring out childcare (30%)
- Which formula to use (29%)
- Where the baby sleeps (27%)
- Decorating the nursery (21%)
- How to sleep train (20%)
- Whether to post pictures on social media (19%)
- Finding the right pediatrician (19%)
- Whether to parent as their parents did (19%)
Photo: Getty Images