A new study out of the UK reveals that there's more than a few parents living with baby name regret. Whoa! That's a big decision to mess up! The poll reveals...
- A third of parents say they didn’t give enough thought to their child’s name.
- 73% of parents say they thought of better names after they named their child.
- As for why they regret their kid's name, most say it’s because as their child got older the name no longer suited them.
- Other reasons folks regretted their child’s name include:
- My partner picked it (48%)
- My friend picked the same name for their child (37%)
- They get teased for it at school (32%)
- A celebrity named their child it (26%)
The name parents regret the most? Aurora (Aurora?) for girls and Hunter for boys. The study also explores names parents would never name their child.