This weekend while you're watching a festive flick you may want a wintery mixed drink to get you in the holiday spirit. These are the ideal cocktails to go with your favorite Christmas movies.
- “It’s a Wonderful Life” and Mulled Wine- The angel Clarence asks for mulled wine by name in this classic film, so it’s the perfect libation for you to sip with this movie. This sweet-and-spicy mulled wine will warm you up while the story warms your heart.
- “The Grinch Who Stole Christmas” and Deviled Margarita- For the old school Dr. Seuss movie, you’ll need something green and a little spicy, and this Deviled Margarita made with a hint of cayenne is both.
- “Miracle on 34th Street” and Eggnog- It’s one of the most traditional Christmas movies, so of course, it goes best with this traditional holiday cocktail.
- “Elf” and Holiday Amaretto Sour- Buddy the elf can’t get enough sweet stuff, like his beloved maple syrup, and it would make a good swap for simple syrup in this Sparkling Amaretto Sour recipe.
- “Love Actually” and Pimm’s Royale- This British rom com celebrates love in many forms and what goes better with that than a bubbly British Pimm’s Royale?
Check out the full list here, including Hallmark movies, Charlie Brown, and White Christmas.