Pineapple has been knocked off of the throne of being ‘America’s least favorite pizza topping.’ A new survey commissioned by Donatos revealed the three least favorites in the following order: anchovies, pineapple and jalapeno peppers.
Here are some other interesting findings from the Donatos survey:
- 94% of people had eaten pizza within the last month
- 47% said leftover pizza was great (Just 47%?)
- 44 % said pizza makes a great breakfast food
- 28% eat their slices pointy-end first
- Less than 20% eat from the crust side
- 17% fold it in half
- 14% stack two slices on top of each other and eat them all at once
- 8% cut their pizza with a fork and knife
And what would people be willing to do if they could get free pizza for a year?
- 37% would be willing to get spoilers for all of their movies for a year
- 33% would shave their bodies in their entirety
- 32% would text one of their exes
Source: Food & Wine