A new poll by Sugarbreak finds:
- 67% of consumers say they usually eat chocolate on Valentine’s Day.
- Of those chocolate eaters, 55% will eat three or more pieces.
- And chocolate isn’t the only sweet consumed on V-Day.
- 48% of people will eat candy heats.
- 44% will eat gummies
- 50% will dive into cake/cupcakes
But if you think most people get their fill of sweets on Valentine’s you’d be wrong.
- 90% of those who eat sweets on Valentine’s say they continue to eat their V-day treats well beyond the holiday.
- In fact, one in 14 people will indulge a week or more after the holiday.
Source: Yahoo Finance